Mass Market Paperback
Harvard Business Review on Managing Supply Chains
Find and fix your weakest links.
If you need the best practices and ideas for making your supply chain strong and agile–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Use your supply chain as a competitive weapon
– Gain customers’ trust by revealing where your
products come from
– Collaborate with other companies–even rivals–to achieve scale
– Make smart decisions about where to manufacture
– Pick the most profitable supply chain for your products
– Align partners’ interests with your own
– Revamp your supply chain to meet green goals